[3830] ARRLDX CW NT6AA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NT6AA@NT6AA.COM
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NT6AA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:02:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NT6AA
Operator(s): NT6AA
Station: NT6AA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    7     4
   80:   43    27
   40:   90    40
   20:  131    57
   15:   82    32
   10:   12     6
-------------------
Total:  365   166  Total Score = 181,770

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another portable operation. Planned antennas did not come about, used an
Inverted L with active tuner at base for all bands. Murphy was in fine form,
one failed interface cable, backup at home.. wrong paddle and tore the nail off
my index finger while trying to rig antennas.. I apologize for my sending!

Upside: The inverted L really played pretty well on all bands, 135 feet of
wire, about 60 vertical with 10 radials