[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0YK HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0yk@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0YK HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:14:02 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   68       2
   40:  197      15
   20:   94      17
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Well, I think we finally had a RTTY SPRINT!  Activity seemed up and serial
numbers were certainly up.  That was fun.  We even got six teams registered.  I
almost forgot about the two NCCC teams and was registering them at 2 minutes
before the start ... great planning.  Thanks to everyone who got on.

Remember, the log deadline is 7 days from the end of the contest.  Preferred
submittal method is via the Copy/Paste upload on the NCJ web site.

73,
Ed - W0YK