[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K0UK HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K0UK HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:17:31 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 4hrs

   80:   33       2
   40:  113      16
   20:   41      15
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

Some Q's wouldnt go in the log even tho I had more than 4 qso's inbetween them.
Not sure what was going on with this. N1MM is a new program for me and still
learning. Slowly picking up the trick of the trade.
 80mtrs was tough with the QRN being very high here. Thanks for all and sorry
if I came in on some freq and called cq. Some times Just didnt hear anyone..PTL
bill UK