[3830] OkQP AI4TZ(@K4RY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, huffcar@auburn.edu
Subject: [3830] OkQP AI4TZ(@K4RY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:38:53 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: AI4TZ
Operator(s): AI4TZ
Station: K4RY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:     0        0
   80:     0        0
   40:     2        9
   20:     0        0
   15:     0        0
   10:     0        0
------------------------
Total:     2        9  Mults = 10  Total Score = 240

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Whew!  Talk about rate!  5/hr and I was trying hard!  There was just so much
noise on 40 for me that I couldn't pull out anything unless they were very
strong.  Tried 20 but full of noise as well.  Must have been something here on
campus going on as it usually isn't that bad.

Did have a bit of fun with the two CW contacts.  It took a few tries to get the
software figured out, but I was able to get it working and make my first CW
contact.  It probably doens't 'count' cause it was complete dependent on the
computer.

Multipilers worked were CLE HAS LEF LOV MCL MAY MUS OKL ROG SEQ.

Thanks for the QSOs and 73.

AI4TZ / Carey