[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dx35@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:47:09 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 27

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   3      2
   40:  25     16
   20:  17     12
-------------------
Total:  46     31  Total Score = 1,426

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Stn: TS-480S x2, A3@30ft, 40m EDZ@40ft, 80m InvVee@40ft

After last week's Horror Show, with 10 Q's in the first 5 minutes, I had
momentary delusions of making 60 this week.  The goal of 50 remains elusive due
to some mid-NS QLF.

Apologies to the two 5-landers who were exactly zero beat with the same
strength that I was trying to work but the operator here went belly up in the
confusion.

80m was surprisingly a real loser here at the end compared to normal, but this
was my best overall score yet so no complaints.

Lots of loud signals on 20m tonight which was great, as well as several new NS
participants again.

73 & TNX for the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust