[3830] NCCC Sprint KA3DRR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KA3DRR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:16:39 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 13

Call: KA3DRR
Operator(s): KA3DRR
Station: KA3DRR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ca
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   2     1
   20:   2     1
-------------------
Total:   4     2  Total Score = 8

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Intense. Terrific. Thirty-minutes evaporated. My many thanks and 73 to those
great operators in the log this evening. We are making changes here at the
station and the signal will rise up from the noise floor. Code speed to improve
compliments of K0XP and his XP computer cable. Steve, right on. K9BGL, W4NZ,
N4OGW roared at the edge of the continent near Pismo Beach. All the best to
those operating the IARU HF World Championship this weekend. GO NCCC!