[3830] NCCC Sprint KA3DRR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KA3DRR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:19:18 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 27

Call: KA3DRR
Operator(s): KA3DRR
Station: KA3DRR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ca
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   0     0
   20:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   0     0  Total Score = 1

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

An awesome 18-weeks of Thursday Night Madness, simply, a whole lot of fun. My
thanks to each especially Bill, N6ZFO; Jim, N3BB; Steve, K0XP; Mike, K5NZ; Dan,
K7SS; and Rick, K6VVA. Thank you for your encouragement throughout! I'm planning
on changing out my antenna in the next two weeks. Basically, I like to compete
while gutting it out in the operating chair. More gain is better. I enjoyed
myself and my dusty ole pair of photon powered sprint shoes as well as our GO
NS spirit. This was an absolute stellar experience and I'm looking forward to
more in the near future. Thanks gentlemen -- you're a right on crew. 73 de
Scot, KA3DRR.