[3830] NAQP CW W1UE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1UE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 06:00:26 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:   19    13
   80:   61    28
   40:  156    40
   20:  155    33
   15:   18    14
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  410   129  Total Score = 52,890

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Catastrophe strikes!  Just returned from a month in VE1, and the SWR on my
tribander was high on all bands.  I didn't try it out until 5 minutes before
the contest began, so I did the whole contest on the G5RV.  Some of the bands
tuned FB from the internal tuner in the MP, others required the outboard tuner.
 It made bandchanging a chore, but other than that, it seemed to work okay.

W1AF was my only 6-bander.  About a dozen 5-banders, though.  W5XZ had a great
160M signal, but he couldn't hear me.

Thanks for those that dug my signal out of the noise.

Dennis W1UE