[3830] EUHF Champ LZ9R(LZ3YY) CW Only LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ LZ9R(LZ3YY) CW Only LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 06:04:16 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: CW Only LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   40            29
   80:  139            45
   40:  157            44
   20:  193            52
   15:  143            44
   10:  122            45
---------------------------
Total:  794     0     259  Total Score = 205,646

Club:

Comments:

This contest operation was from home station,as I was on call this weekend.
Nearly 20 phone calls during contest,but luckily no major problems.

After very promising 99 Qso in first hour on 10m.,things go down.Propagation
was fine but with S9 QRN on low bands.I'm very happy to reach 200K pts - that
was initial target for this year.

N1MM soft make sending CW with some delay - a first time problem.
It took about 2 sec to start sending after pressing the keyboard.
High 80m SWR make some strange things into the keyboard.Worst was sending
QSO B4 right after my serial number :)).
Contest QTH low band antennas really missing.

Top Five countries by QSO total:
UA - 116
UR - 102
S5 - 78
LY - 67
HA - 62
Six band QSO's with: SN7Q,DL3TD,UZ7U,RD3A,UT5UGR,UA3RAR,SP4Z

TS850SAT - 100W
A3s 3el.
80/40 Half sloper
160 Trap half sloper