[3830] NAQP CW W1AF(@K1IR) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1AF(@K1IR) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 06:30:30 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W1AF
Operator(s): K1IR, NF1R, K2TJ
Station: K1IR

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   36    20
   80:  163    39
   40:  482    51
   20:  460    45
   15:   54    23
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1196   179  Total Score = 209,251

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Many thanks to Jim, K1IR, for loaning us his station for the weekend and helping
us get out of the noisy confines of Cambridge, Mass.  We had a great time
chasing after last year's score.  We ended up sticking to 40 and 20 for most of
the contest.  Fifteen meters died early, while 160 and 80 were noisier.  We met
our goals for the contest and had a great time in the process.
73,
Clayton
NF1R