[3830] NAQP CW N0BUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mimullen@hbci.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N0BUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 06:32:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N0BUI
Operator(s): N0BUI
Station: N0BUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 5:51

  160:    2     2
   80:   21    17
   40:  105    32
   20:  115    33
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  244    85  Total Score = 20,740

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

Earlier in the week I wasn't sure if I would be able to get on or for how long.
We ended up getting about 1.7 inches of rain during the contest.  My beam must
have taken on water.  About half way through the contest the swr on the beam
went to 6 to 1.  So from then on it was the inverted vee fed with ladder line.

Fun to work all the regulars again.  Thanks for all the qso's.

73, Mike N0BUI