[3830] CQ WW RTTY KY5R SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KY5R SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:17:04 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:   45  113       7      30    16
   20:  105  289       7      45    17
   15:   27   74       1      14    11
   10:
Total:  177  476      15      89    44  Total Score = 70,448

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

My 1st time on RTTY and my 1st RTTY Contest. Very,very interesting. Oh also 1st
time to use N1MM married to MMTTY which  configured  without my input and
appeared to work flawlesly from a novice op's point of veiw. Spent Saturday
afternoon marrying radio to PC which I will not discuss here! Late Sat night I
got on and sorted out what to do. Condx, well everybody has weighed in on that
issue but seemed to be a lot of activity all in all. I suspect you will hear
more of KY5R on the RTTY mode in the future contest as the time I spent in
educating myself and monitorig other op's has peaked my interest. TNX fer the
Q's es GL to all. Tim,KY5R ACG