[3830] WAE RTTY W7WHY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W7WHY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:12:11 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

   80:   18   18    0     28
   40:   52   52    0     72
   20:  126  126   69     80
   15:    4    4    0      8
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  269  269   69    188  Total Score = 50,572

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Just a few hours (~7) in and out.  Band conditions just didn't seem very good
here.
Did manage a few DX contacts Sunday morning before church, but pretty slim
pickins'.

Activity on 80 and 40 was down here.  I called lots and lots of CQ's with no
answers.  It was like everyone quit after 20 meters closed down.  I will sure
be glad when we get some conditions here in the PNW again.

N1MM sure makes the sending and receiving of QTC easy.  Couple of mouse clicks
and away they go (or come in).  Thanks to Rick, Tom, Steve, and all the rest of
the crew for a really neat program.  73 and thanks for the Q's.  73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~400 watts + RASCAL
Radio 2  TS-450SAT + RASCAL

80 meter dipole, 40  meter vertical, 20 meter homebrew 2 el yagi, 15 meter
dipole.

N1MM Logger 7.10.12