[3830] WAE RTTY DR1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bernd.fd@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY DR1A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:13:30 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: DR1A
Operator(s): DJ6ET DJ7EG DL6FBL DL8WPX
Station: DR1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:  319   319    80   252
   40:  373   373   420   234
   20:  263   263   585   156
   15:  163   163   304   116
   10:   27    27     0    22
-------------------------------
Total: 1145  1145  1389   780  Total Score = 1,976,520

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Just a part time entry while doing some station in preparation for CQWW CW
contest. Operating time only 29 hours, of which only the first two hours were
manned with 2 people/stations. The rest was just a real "single" transmitter
operation, hi... We skipped some of the best hours for some outside work, some
development on new electronic rotator controls - and sleeping, hi... DR1A will
be active Multi/Multi in CQWW CW, so please work us on as many bands as
possible. I myself will be operating Single OP at SV9CVY - please work me,

73 Ben
DL6FBL
DR1A
http://www.dr1a.com