[3830] SS SSB KY5R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KY5R Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:58:19 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:  391
   40:  651
   20:   19
   15:  112
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well great activity this test. Having said that not such a gud time hr on
Sunday. Couldn't buy a run to the NE on 20mtrs but could get calls from EU in a
heartbeat. Got a little miffed at that and let it unravel me. 15mtrs was as good
as it had been during the week which was nice but no rate to speak of. No NWT
fer me this year. Waded thru 20mtrs mni times Sunday with no JOY! Even called
test looking north oh well another yr. Guess I need to reveiw this effort with
the op's planning committee that being "me,myself and I". Will be back for sure
in hopes of having a joyfull Sunday. Oh had 76 sections on 40mtrs (Never had
that happen before). Got all yr to figure out 20mtrs,so watch out next yr ya'll
if I do .
TNX to all for the q's, Tim KY5R Toonersville,AL  in ACG country.