[3830] CQWW CW K4DJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4DJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:32:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4DJ
Operator(s): K4DJ
Station: K4DJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hickory,NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    5     4        3
   80:   51    13       28
   40:  164    23       74
   20:  288    22       92
   15:   94    19       49
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Always a fun contest.  Trying to beat my previous records but couldn't quiet
make it. Thanks to all the stations who could pull me out of the noise,
particularly on the low bands. Pet peeve is some stations telling me "QSO B4"
but they are not in my log and refuse to work me. We both miss that QSO. Guess
that's a crowded band problem. TS-570DG, AL811H, A4S, R7, Inv. V, N1MM