[3830] CQWW CW 4O3A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt6a@cg.yu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 4O3A SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:54:19 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Obosnik
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:  358    12       59
   80: 1163    23       88
   40: 2032    33      115
   20: 1481    32       97
   15:  946    32      108
   10:  183    13       35
------------------------------

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Finally I had good weather during almost all weekend and better conditions than
in SSB part.

Station works fine and some improvements I did meantime. Now I can say that
station is ready for serious approach, and at spring time I am planning to
proceed with final stage - with third rotary tower and some additional antennas
on it. Final station upgrade will give possibility to break some EU score
margins, hopefully.

Truly congratulation to Ben, DL6FBL on amazing QSOs total. He called me on 40M
and asked to QSY on 80M, when I noticed that someone serious is behind. Really
fascinating. I guess that Toni did better from CU2A?

Many thanks to all who called me and you can confirm contacts on LoTW.

73
Ranko