[3830] RAC Winter K1BX SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamfam6@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter K1BX SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:47:01 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: K1BX
Operator(s): K1BX
Station: K1BX

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   26      1       3         1
   80:  157    141       9         8
   40:  173     20       9         3
   20:  124    173      10        11
   15:   18     13       4         3
   10:    5      6       2         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:
Total:  503    354      37        26  Total Score = 308,070

Club:

Comments:

Everything was going great until the power went out at 9 AM Saturday morning.
Lost aboot 2 hours and a shot at 1000 QSOs. It helped me realize how lucky I
have been for the last several contests with no major problems.

This is a great contest for Low Power and SO2R practice. Activity is very good
from VE. Worked VY1RAC and VE8RAC. I have only one suggestion - a plea for VE's
to operate above 7.125 or operate more 40m split :-{ I heard 6 mults in the 40m
VE phone band that I could not work.

I had 6m hooked up and it was open to the south, but no QSOs. Moved W9IU to
10&15 CW&SSB for E skip QSOs at 1AM. That was more fun that just CQ'n on 80m.

73 and HNY