[3830] ARRLDX CW VE7UF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE7UF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:41:17 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7YU  VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Courtenay
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   15    11
   80:  106    35
   40:  206    55
   20:  318    84
   15:   62    31
   10:
-------------------
Total:  707   216  Total Score = 457,488

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

I wonder what the USA stations that we have to work to clear the frequency put
in their log for power from our BC sent exchange?  We shared the VE7UF station
facilities between 2 M/S shations again.  This gives the 4 operators more to
do, but shorts both station's score.  Its all about having more fun making a
lower score.  We lost the Sunday EU run because the 150 ft rotating tower got
turned 400 degrees past the point where there is should be a auto stop.  Not
good for the coax.  Our thanks to all that called.

Duane, VE7UF