[3830] ARRLDX CW WO4O SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo4o@home-sweet-loans.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WO4O SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:46:43 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 27.5

  160:   15    12
   80:   88    51
   40:  168    69
   20:  824    85
   15:   52    26
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1149   244  Total Score = 828,624

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Started 4 hours late due to playing a tennis match. (Not sure I missed much if
the lower bands were noisy.) SO2R tested FB prior to the contest but later the
2nd radio failed to TX, so op'd SO1R. S&Ped all 160-80-40-m QSOs. (LP on
160-m.) Roaring waves of QRN during EU run on 20-m local Sunday morning covered
all but the stongest signals. V31UZ and V31TP surprised me by answering my brief
CQ on 10-m. (Talked V49A [Mark/K0EJ]into QSYing from 15-m to 10-m but we
couldn't hear one another.) Late in the contest I couldn't resist the
spring-like weather (and invitation from a friend) to go outside to soak up the
Vitamin D while playing more tennis. Returned to the radio in time to finish the
final hour of the contest with a brief run to Asia on 20-m and S&Ping EU on
40-m.

TU fer QSOs
73 RiC wo4o