[3830] ARRLDX CW W5KFT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cterkla@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W5KFT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:20:05 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): KU5B, W5TA, N1XS
Station: W5KFT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: tx
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   17    12
   80:  138    56
   40:  615    92
   20:  730    90
   15:  147    53
   10:   11     7
-------------------
Total: 1658   310  Total Score = 1,508,460

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks once again to Bryan for the use of his station.
Also thanks to ColiN (KU5B) and Dick (W5TA) for a real good time!
We had a major power failure that cost us about 4 hours of prime
time Saturday morning and some resettimg time once everything
was restored!  Despite this we enjoyed some good runs.
High points included VP6DX on 6 bands, HZ and 7X answering our
CQ in the last five minutes for new mults.
Thanks to all for the QSO's, GL may the log checkers be kind and
see you in the next contest.