[3830] ARRLDX CW N4KG SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4KG SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:41:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG +PACKET
Station: N4KG

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   59    39
   80:  123    69
   40:  199    77
   20:  484    93
   15:   70    39
   10:    7     5
-------------------
Total:  941   322  Total Score = 909,006

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Poor start, strong finish.  Propagation just seemed to keep getting better and
better but the QRN from approaching storms was there both nights.  I was amazed
at how well I was getting into Europe Saturday night.  If I could hear 'em
(between static crashes), I could work 'em.

Caught only a few EU  on 15M just as the sun was going down in EU (1730Z).
Worked EF3A, EA5GS, HG6N, OE4A, T96Q.  Only OE4A answered my CQ's for 10
minutes as everyone else must have been on 20M.

I was pleased to work V31TP, V31UZ, VP6DX, and 6Y1LZ on 6 Bands.

Tom N4KG in North Alabama