[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:08:21 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 9

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  30     13
   20:  21      6
-------------------
Total:  51     19  Total Score = 969

Club:

Comments:

I knew it would be close tonight with a big thunderstorm complex moving in from
the west. I told the XYL to keep an eye on the TV radar for me while I operated
and let me know when I needed to QRT.

Conditions were good on 20 during the SNS and got 21 quick Qs in the first 11
minutes of NSL. QRN was so loud on 80 that I knew I'd have to finish out on 40
so that's what I did and took the mult hit as expected. Lightning was way too
close at the end, so immediately pulled antennas and unplugged. I went to check
on my early warning system, and found her asleep on the couch!

73, Bob, w0bh