[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:15:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 23

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   6      4
   40:  20      7
   20:  15      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     19  Total Score = 779

Club:

Comments:

Had to quickly hook up antennas, turn everything on, and try to make the
starting time which I almost did tonight. The radio happened to be on 40m, so I
tried there first (must have been the Q KZ5D mentioned), then went to 20 and was
pleased to finally work both coasts. The storms N3BB mentioned were also bad
here on 80, but was surprised to work through the wall anyway. Kept missing
K7SS and N3BB even though I tried a number of times .. usually on the wrong
antenna. A week off makes a difference .. this is all about practice! Great
job, Mike!

I'll be on just part time this weekend for WPX. Hope to work you all!

73, Bob, w0bh