[3830] WPX CW K0PK SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentp@co.st-louis.mn.us
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0PK SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:00:29 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K0PK
Operator(s): K0PK
Station: K0PK

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Northern MN, EN37rk
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   12
   80:   50
   40:  236
   20:  423
   15:  117
   10:   47
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I was happy to meet my goal of beating last year's score.(by 100k!) Not as many
Qs this time but higher average points/QSO. Spending more time on 40 with a
fair opening to EU on Friday night helped a lot.(tough going w/100 watts and a
piece of wire!) The low bands were too noisy Saturday night so spent more time
on 20 which, amazingly, seemed open to almost everywhere just before midnight.
15 was better than last year and even 10 showed signs of life with a bit of Es.
Had a great time. Thanks to all for the Qs and see you in the next one!

Setup: FT2000, TS940S, N1MM, Tribander/wires

73, Paul - K0PK