[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:20:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 6

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:  20     10
   20:  26     14
-------------------
Total:  50     28  Total Score = 1,400

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Bands in good condition
tonight.  20M was open across the pole to UA3, UA6, UA9, EW, UK, etc.  Good
signals from as close in as N4AF in NC and was able to work W4NZ in TN.
Excellent signals from W9, W0, TX, and W6, W7, VE7 areas.  40 also very good
with good signals from as close as TN, NC, and FL and better signals from the
western area stations.  Heard K1ZZI in GA on 40, but missed Ralph.  Went to 80
late and kept getting beat out almost every time I called someone, but signals
were good from W4, W5, W9 areas.  If the crowd on Thursday nights continues to
grow, I think we should not allow dupes on the same band next series or, at
least, require more QSOs in between (5 say) and that will allow more stations
to work more stations and more mults.  Thanks for all the QSOs and much fun.
Please look for me and Jeff, KU8E, as W4AN/M Saturday in many Alabama counties
in the annual Ala QSO Party.  73, John, K4BAI.