[3830] ARRL FD VE6EX 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD VE6EX 1A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:22:40 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  657     78      0  Total Score = 3,244

Club:

Comments:

Greetings to one and all:

**3244 pts includes some bonus points and maybe more to come as they are
discovered upon email entry**

   Well that was an effort as a, "Late start and on to the bitter end". Goes to
show how a late start can blow your energy for the op time...I think condx were
about the same as last yr. Our giant delta loop in the Lodgepole pines really
played well; 40cw saved our bacon... Bow and arrow job with fly line and then
rope...etc.
   We were 100w off 4 car batteries plus my killer solar panal etc. and
anything else that was legal.
   TR log did the work while we swatted bugs and hung on to the end. The wx was
thankfully hot and dry.
   We were Dan, Alba,Jessica,Fran and Tony; They may have found it more
entertaining than others....
   Kenwood ts850, big wire in the trees; and thank god the bears did'nt come
too (they all have radios and numbers now too so we can tell where they
are...).
   Cheers and Thank You ARRL for another great show even at the, "Bottom of the
Cycle"
    Dan  VE6EX..