[3830] NAQP CW K6GEP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6GEP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 22:00:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6GEP
Operator(s): K6GEP
Station: K6GEP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    1     1
   80:   52    15
   40:   95    33
   20:   93    41
   15:   49    20
   10:   20     8
-------------------
Total:  309   118  Total Score = 36,462

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Fantastic conditions.  Ironic how the 2 contests this year with the best
propagation were the NAQP CW's. This is my personal best for a summer NAQP,
and just short of my personal best of 336Q's this January.

I really planned for bad conditions, and I really was expecting the worst.
When 10 and 15 were open, I got hooked!  Decided not to put up my 10m ringo,
and used 15m dipole on 10.

Worked a couple of new states for WAS - ID for 15 and MI for 10

I think I might have stayed too long on 40, and spent more time on 80
hunting mults.  80m was like the Calif QSO Party!  Lots of NCCC activity.
Fantastic turnout from VE3 land too.

Software: N3FJP NAQP Logger

Rig: FT-990

Ants:
     80 meter sloping dipole at 50 feet
     40 meter inverted vee at 50 feet
     20 meter dipole at 20 feet facing NE
     15 meter dipole at 25 feet (for 10m as well)