[3830] TnQP NO5W SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP NO5W SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 05:55:41 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   33                    28
   20:    2                     2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   35     0       0      30  Total Score = 3,150

Club:

Comments:

Wow, two TQPs in the same month -- how cool is that. Lots of good activity in
the Tennessee party with good conditions into Houston area on 40M. 20M not very
productive though. Enjoyed chasing the mobiles, mostly W4NZ with eight QSOs,
around the state as I was working on posting routes for the Texas party later
this month. Sounded like Ted had some good pileups going. I was a little
confused regarding the ending time which I thought was 0100Z but I heard, and
worked, several stations well after that.

Hope to work you in the Texas party on September 27-28.

73/Chuck/NO5W