[3830] SS CW WD4AHZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WD4AHZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 05:08:47 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WD4AHZ
Operator(s): WD4AHZ
Station: WD4AHZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:  178
   40:  113
   20:  380
   15:   16
   10:    0
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Not a bad weekend!  Wish 15 would have been better, as it only seemed to be open
to the west coast. A very loud WP3R was the only signal on for a while Sunday
morning.

Got to 78 mults Sunday morning (1545Z), which left VE4 and VE8/VY1 as the last
two.  Frustrating to hear KE0Z/VE4 calling other stations, and never heard
VE8/VY1.  Started giving up hope for the sweep and the cool coffee mug ... when
VY1EI called me (2322Z) with a big signal.  Didn't work anyone else on my run
frequency after that, so decided to give 20 another sweep.  I found VE4GV low
in the band giving out low numbers and got him in the log - working the last 2
mults right after each other!

Nice to hear all the activity from AK.

Ron, WD4AHZ