[3830] SS CW VE3NE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE3NE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 05:10:39 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:  521
   40:   84
   20:  147
   15:   62
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

My goal was 1,000 QSO. Unfortunately a couple of emergency calls from my company
on Sunday  prevented me to be in the contest long enough to reach the 1,000 Qs.
I had to quit at 00Z on Sunday and did not get the chance to finish the
contest. Still the score is my personal best.
80m was awesome. The band was so quiet that I could hear pin drop. The coax
loop RX ant is working very well. No NT here and never heard any. I CQd on 160
for a bit but no answer. I guess 80 was so good that no one bothered to go
there.
CU
73

Lali VE3NE