[3830] SS SSB NX7TT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx7tt@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NX7TT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:14:26 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NX7TT
Operator(s): NX7TT
Station: NX7TT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  167
   15:  312
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Just missed WY, ND and Sk for them all.. Was just doing the test trying to give
out mults. Was very happy to see all the others from Idaho spotted or heard. I
hope they will be around for the IDQP next year.. This was my second
SS and am still learning. Will try full effort next time...
  Was nice for W1AW to call me for a change HI.. It was also good to get some
of the club members in the log..  Looking forward to next year..