[3830] SS SSB WB2ABD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB2ABD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:17:35 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    5
   80:  207
   40:   90
   20:  134
   15:   14
   10:
------------

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

After having missed the sweep on cw by NT, I got concerned when I could barely
hear NT and AK on Saturday. Sunday condx proved to be much better. PR turned
out to be the toughest to work, and only had single Q's with ND and SB. Enough
talk already! I'll have to prod my mentor about setting up voice files...

T-T O2 TL922  160/80 inv vee @ 60ft 40M inv vee @ 55ft CL33@ 45ft N1MM