[3830] CQWW CW W8UVZ SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8uvz@voyager.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W8UVZ SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:55:02 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W8UVZ
Operator(s): W8UVZ
Station: W8UVZ

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:  228    22       74
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

In my many years of 160 m contesting, doubt I have ever heard the band this busy
and crowded.  Plenty of patience needed to work rarer stns with huge nr of EU
callers.  Several rarer EU stns needed but difficult for NA to work with the
QRM and constant EU piles.  Suppose I heard at least ten more mults that
weren't worked.

But fun times indeed.  Thanks for the contacts.

73  George  W8UVZ