[3830] CQWW CW HB9CA M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hb9ddo@hb9ddo.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HB9CA M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:56:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HB9CA
Operator(s): HB9BGV, HB9BTL, HB9CAT, HB9CRV, HB9DDO, HB9EHJ, HB9FAP, HB9FMU
Station: HB9CA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN47
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  463    13       57
   80: 1532    28       93
   40: 1934    38      139
   20: 1429    37      130
   15:  429    28       92
   10:   64     7       25

Club: Letzi-DX-Group

Comments:

For our 2nd attempt in this category (last year as HB9CT) we made a number of
improvements to the station and increased the number of operators too. Let's
see where we stand compared to the competition.
Everything worked fine and we all enjoyed another great contest. We'll be back
!

vy 73, Stephan, HB9DDO