[3830] CQWW CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:35:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:  116    10       39
   80:  600    16       67
   40:  637    31      105
   20:  539    30       88
   15:   64    18       36
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSO's.
Antenna improvements really paid-off,specially on 80/40 meters.I can hear and
feel strong there.Worked several new ones on 80 meters which is surprise to
me.
Pity that i had no time to build a INV.L for 160m,which will hopefully boost
my signal there. 4el yagis for 15/10 were allmost of no use in these
conditions.
Only 10m contact was with ZS4TX ,who peaked at 599 in that time.
Must say special THANKS to my father LZ1TA for much needed support in antenna
building/tunning and to my mom for strong coffee and excellent food during
my countless crazy contest operations.

I have dillema for next one - TBDC or RAEM , they both are on the same weekend
this year.

Best of luck to all and happy holidays.

73,Nasko , LZ9R (LZ3YY)