[3830] RTTY Roundup N2CU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N2CU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:23:16 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:  116
   40:  216
   20:  311
   15:  117
   10:    0
------------
Total:  760  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 45  Total Score = 76,760

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Fun time but just wasn't into a full effort. I needed Montana for LoTW RTTY WAS
and worked three of them. Hopefully at least one comes through. Missed AK for
WAS in a weekend.

I've only been on RTTY for a little over a year so maybe someone can explain to
me why some stations must send MULTIPLE LINE FEEDS after their call or exchange.
All it does is scroll the important information off my text window before I can
read it.

FT1000MP, L7 @ 750w, TH6DXX 48', 2x40m slopers, 80m 1/2 sloper, N1MM and MMTTY,
Microkeyer.

CU in the next contest.