[3830] RTTY Roundup N6HC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6HC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:26:14 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   69
   40:  429
   20:  502
   15:  229
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1229  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 29  Total Score = 102,007

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

In spite of a paucity of sunspots, there was no lack of activity in this years
rendition of the "Round-up".  Every state was generously represented and there
were even a few DX stations to chase.  I did miss VE4, VE5 and VE8; guess the
Canadians were watching football?  WF1B software was used at this SO1R station
and there were only some minor hiccups.  But I guess I'll need to graduate to
my Windows XP computer and N1MM/MMTTY for the next contest; I can't expect my
Compaq 486-50 to last indefinitely. I managed to keep my bum in the chair for
nearly 24 hours; RTTY is much much less taxing on one's stamina (and throat).
I only got one call from a neighbor regarding RFI (I ran 500 watts).  They have
given up inundating me with relentless telephone calls since I just take the
receiver out of the cradle!  Happy New Year to all.  I look forward to many
more QSOs with you in contests over the coming year.
Best regards from "The Hotel California".
Arnie  N6HC