[3830] NA Sprint CW W1UE(@K9YC) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W1UE(@K9YC) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 21:40:52 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  117     110
   40:   98      90
   20:   45      45
---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC #1

Comments:

20M was poor at the start; 40M started strong but just died about 0215Z; after
that, it was an 80M lovefest.  My first time doing a Spring from the West
Coast; it was strange to start when the sun was still in the sky, and even
stranger to finish at 8pm!  Actually, this is the best Sprint score I've ever
done!

Many thanks to Jim K9YC for allowing me to use his fine station.  Thanks to the
other CW ops for the fastest 4 hours of domestic contesting.

Dennis W1UE