[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:42:04 -0800 (PST)
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 20

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   9      6
   80:  21     14
   40:  10      8
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     28  Total Score = 1,120

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W.  40M: dipole at 40', 80M 88' center fed zepp at 45', 160M T
vertical.  Great to have participation from VP2V/K6VVA, V44/K0EJ, and YN2DD.
Looking forward to working them again in ARRL DX CW.  Good luck to all in that.
 40M was long with nothing in the US east of CO and TX except W1UJ in
CT and N4LF in FL.  West coast stations were weak and I missed W7WHY in OR.
Most west coast stations answered each other or W4NZ whenever I called.  80M
seemed pretty good. Very good signal from YN2DD.  N6RO came through from the
west coast.  Closer in stations were quite strong.  On 160, the W4, W8, and W9
statins were strong.  I didn't hear any mults on 160 that I didn't work, which
is unusual for my makeshift antenna for that band.  Times per band:  160: 7
mins.  80M:  12 mins.  40M:  11 mins.  This may be as good a score as I have
made under NS rules with SO1R.  Thanks for all the QSOs and mults.  73, John.