[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:23:46 -0800 (PST)
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 27

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   7      6
   80:  20     11
   40:   7      3
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     20  Total Score = 680

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, t vertical.  We should have had this practice a
half hour earlier.  During SNS signals on 40 and 80 were pretty good.  By
0230Z, 40 was almost useless.  I could hear no one not in the 7th call area
except for some 4s very weak who didn't hear me.  80 was also long and the 4th
area stations were very weak there.  West coast stations and Pacific NW
stations were pretty good on 80.  QRN caused a need to ask for repeats despite
the receiving antenna.  Signals on 160 were pretty good from K8MM (loudest
signal on 80 too), K9BGL, W0BH, and K0AD.  Skip was long and the fourth area
stations were weaker than usual.  Missed N4OX on 160.  He was very weak on 80
due to long skip.  Thanks to K1GU for hearing me on 80 and 160 despite long
skip and for N4OGW on 160 despite the same problem.  Big difference from last
week.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.