[3830] CQ160 SSB W4SVO Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W4SVO Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:20:41 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 19

Total:  QSOs = 607  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 37  Total Score = 156,065

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Well what can I say. The storms to the north of me killed me both nights. Had to
ask for so many repeats that I lost my voice. Conditions were fair, not as good
as the CW weekend, which I probably will never see again. I worked all the DX I
could hear. There were many calling me which I could not pull out with my 500
foot stealth beverage, which runs across the street and down a 480 foot hedge
to the east. I have to take this down both mornings and put it back up in the
evening! Last year I worked one more country and all the states. This year
missed SD, plus did not work any KH6's. Still my best score from Florida. Cu
all in the WPX SSB from NQ4I, with a big team! Mark W4SVO