[3830] NAQP RTTY NK7U M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NK7U M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:23:22 -0800 (PST)
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: NK7U
Operator(s): NK7U, K7ZO
Station: NK7U

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:    0     0
   40:   35    20
   20:  119    37
   15:   21    11
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  175    68  Total Score = 11,900

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First every RTTY contest for NK7U. And, except for a dozen or so RTTY QSO's in a
field day years ago, the first every RTTY QSO's under a NK7U call. We decided to
play around in it while we were also doing the CQ 160 SSB contest, which was the
main contest this weekend from Joe's place. Joe was intrigued by operating RTTY
and wants to put in a full bore effort on a RTTY contest in the coming months.
So be on the lookout for NK7U on RTTY in the future.

Per other posts I also think 15M was more open than people thought and they
need to give it a try. When we went to 20M we found it packed with signals way
up to 14120 or so. Can't wait for the sunspots to return so we can spread out
some more.

Scott/K7ZO