[3830] CQ160 SSB DK4A Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB DK4A Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:46:04 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: DK4A
Operator(s): DL3BPC DO1ABW
Station: DK4A

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JO31GG
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 636  State/Prov = 22  Countries = 64  Total Score = 321,804

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Andre DO1ABW and myself decided to team up for M/O section entry.
This time we have been using an FT-1000MP and a newly built GU-73 PA.

After evaluation of the results in January we tried to improve our "T-Antenna"
for TX.

The two dual-direction RX Beverages, both 200m long again worked great, but the
TX antenna still needs some further improvement.

Condx seemed significantly worse compared to the CW part in January.

73s
Ron
DL3BPC