[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:40:39 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

   80:   54     1.5
   40:   51     1.5
   20:   33     .75
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My first try at a RTTY Sprint.  I had a single radio setup and can see how a
second radio is really needed to be competitive given the relatively small
number of participants. I'll work on it. Thanks to Tom, W7WHY, for helping me
set up the N1MM Logger macros .. we also connected on several bands so it paid
off!

I will say I enjoyed the experience and will try to keep the KS mult on in the
future.  Thanks for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh