[3830] WiQP W0BH SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP W0BH SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:00:39 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 3.75

  160:
   80:   31     63
   40:   58     60
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:   89    123  Mults = 56  Total Score = 16,856.0

Club:

Comments:

Lots of mobiles and lots of WI ops made for a really fun time! Once I saw how
good conditions were between KS and WI, I really wanted to go for the full 7
hours, but had outside work that had to get done. My strategy was to work
mobiles and CQ, then work outside for half an hour, then back to WI again and
you can see the results. 40m worked well during the day and 80m was quiet and
excellent the last several hours.

Overall, I missed and didn't hear BAY CLA CRA DOO IOW JUN LIN MRQ PRI RIC RUS
SAW TAY WAP WSR and WOO with 125 unique calls.

Thanks for all the Qs and special thanks to the mobiles and fixed station with
multiple contacts:

7 N9NE/m NN9K/m
5 N0IJ/m NE9U/m
4 K0PC/m NG9T/m W0ZQ/m W9EAU W9UX
3 AB9PJ/m AF9T/m K9TY/m KE0G/m
2 KG4RUE/m WI9WI/m WX9EP/m

I already have a note to myself to not miss a minute next year!

Look for me from 33 counties in the Oklahoma QSO Party next weekend (Mar
21-22). My route plan and map are on my QRZ.COM listing.

73, Bob, w0bh