[3830] Rus DX VE3XB SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3xb@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] Rus DX VE3XB SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:21:11 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: VE3XB
Operator(s): VE3XB
Station: VE3XB

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

  160:   78     0        22         2
   80:  146     0        38         4
   40:  137     0        39         3
   20:  258     0        57        39
   15:   29     0        15         0
   10:    4     0         3         0
Total:  652     0       174        48  Total Score = 677,766

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Great fun, great contest. Lots of people, DX and it lasts only 24 hours so it is
not a battle of steel butts. Conditions weren't too bad and for a moment I
thought that ten was back - thanks YW4D for the first six band sweep since
don't remember when. Still more that 85% S&P QSOs.

Spent most of the contest chasing my closest competitor and CW black belt
master VE3NE. Even staying awake through the toughest morning hours couldn't
help and my QSO count was always few dozens lower than his. Luckily for me he
took longer breaks so I managed to catch few more multipliers and it helped.

Thank you all for calling me and answering my calls.