[3830] WPX SSB NC4KW(N1LN) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NC4KW(N1LN) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 03:30:56 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:    0
   80:   32
   40:  392
   20:  338
   15:   74
   10:   26
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The original intent was to get either a M2 or M/S team together, but that didn't
work out.  I decided to move forward in a SO/A class but not for the full
operating times.  On the air time started Saturday morning, various times
during the days, short periods between weekend projects, evenings between the
games and at half-times of the NCAA basketball games.  Best runs were on 40,
quite surprised to have any 10 meters (all SA), and 20 was a total ZOO.  I am
still looking forward to the sun spots returning so 15 and 10 can take so of
the load off 20.

Not yet sure about WPX-CW, still working on a team.

73,
Bruce - N1LN
(aka: NC4KW)