[3830] WPX SSB OL4A(@OK1RF/OK1RI) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL4A(@OK1RF/OK1RI) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:40:50 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OK1DO,OK1RI,OK1VVT
Station: OK1RF/OK1RI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Brezina
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:  175
   80:  540
   40: 1237
   20: 1931
   15:  199
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

First MULTI operation from Brezina - OK1RF/OK1RI QTH after 20 years !
Only provisional MULT.setup, without RX antennas on 160m+80m.
Both â??otherâ?? operators were first time in their lives in the QTHâ?¦

We have had a lot of reservesâ?¦
Almost permanent rain produced a lot of static, and listening was during
periods problematic.
Due to lack of propagation on high bands 20m was PACKed !
We are told that 7.000 â?? 7.200 is an EXCLUSIVE AMATEUR band. I just wonder if
the broadcasters will go away? For the time being it does not look like the case
!
Congratulation to E7DX for huge score. I was happy we could surprisingly
compete with OM8A/OM7M.

Hope to meet you in the next contest ! Thanks for a QSO.

73! Jiri â?? OK1RI