[3830] WPX SSB W0BH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W0BH SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:46:27 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

------------
  160:   13
   80:  116
   40:  583
   20:  670
   15:   54
   10:   11
------------
Total: 1447  Prefixes = 477  Total Score = 988,821

Club:

Comments:

Still recovering from almost 2000 combined mobile Qs in the OKQP last weekend,
so just took it easy this weekend with lots of off time needed for other
projects. We had a big spring blizzard roar in late Friday night and Saturday,
but the power stayed on. I moved the beam once, then just left it pointing
northeast because of the winds (until Sunday). A VK/ZL mini-run early Saturday
evening and a nice Europe run on Sunday helped out. Must have missed the JAs
during off-time because not a one in the log which really cuts down on the
mults. Lots of SA action on 15m, and even worked CA, SA, and the Caribbean on
10m, but could never get anyone to answer my CQs. This contest is always a
favorite.  Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh